- Seven nights accommodations
- Six days of guided fishing
- All home cooked meals, snacks, and beverages
- Round trip airfare
- Rod and reel if needed
What’s not included:
- Overnight accommodations while traveling
- Applicable fishing/hunting licenses (Please buy yours ahead of your trip!) Click here to buy online!
- Guide & Staff Gratuities
- Personal Wine, Beer, or Liquor.
- Weather and other issues in Alaska can disrupt scheduled air travel from time to time. Consequently, we strongly recommend that clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance when booking a trip to this region. Please contact us for the recommended insurance.
Terms and conditions:
- It takes a 50% deposit to confirm a reservation. The deposit is nonrefundable after January 1st unless the spots are subsequently filled. If spots are canceled then filled the refund will be for the amount the camp received for the booking (for example, if we have to discount spots by 40% then your refund will be $40% less.) Final payment is due 90 days before your arrival. Your reservation at the camp is transferable. We highly recommend trip insurance to protect your vacation investment. If you are booking more than 10 months in advance and do not want to place a 50% deposit, you can place a 25% deposit to confirm the reservation and the final 25% is due before January 1 of the year of your reservation.