- A 50% deposit is required to hold dates
- The remaining 50% is due on July 1st- the year of your hunt
- All deposits are non refundable in whole or part for any reason including but not limited to: illness, injury, flight delays, unforeseen loss of income, early departure, late arrival, business emergencies, family emergencies etc.
- Accommodations while on your hunt
- guided hunting
- All home cooked meals, snacks and beverages
- Round trip travel to your hunt destination
What’s not included:
- Travel to Anchorage
- Any lodging associated with your travel to and from Anchorage (minimum one night in Anchorage or Dutch Harbor and possibly other locations is stranded due to weather)
- Licenses, gratuities, trophy shipment or taxidermy
- Licenses are not required for the Reindeer hunts. These animals are privately owned by the native citizens of the islands. Hunters interested in duck hunting can purchase their Alaskan licenses online from the Alaska Fish and Game website.